Aisha Moinuddin has prepared and prosecuted patent applications in various mechanical and computer technologies, including apparel, athletic equipment, medical devices, automobile systems, manufacturing methods and internet methods, electronic connectors, network analytics, user interfaces, assistive technology, and software management. She has also managed foreign counterpart applications for her clients.
Ms. Moinuddin received her J.D. degree from The University of Texas at Austin and her Bachelor of Science from the University of Miami. She also holds a Masters of Science in Biomedical Engineering. Ms. Moinuddin previously worked as a patent attorney for NovotechIP, LLP.
Ms. Moinuddin is a registered patent attorney and is admitted to practice in Florida.
- B.S., Psychobiology, University of Miami, 2001
- B.A., Comparative Religious Studies, University of Miami, 2001
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 2005
- M.S.E., Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2013
- Registered Patent Attorney
f: 301 365 9101