Jennifer Dunner’s practice focuses on all aspects of patent prosecution, patent counseling and opinions, patent license agreements and foreign filings. Ms. Dunner previously practiced for more than a decade with a Chicago patent firm, where she prosecuted patents in a variety of fields but, in particular, those in the mechanical area, including medical devices and consumer products.
Prior to her practice of law, Ms. Dunner worked as a cytogenetic technician at Northwestern University’s Human Genetics Laboratory in Chicago, Illinois where she divided her time between research and clinical work.
• B.A., Biology-Geology (interdisciplinary major), Lawrence University, 1979
• Illinois Teaching Certificate in Secondary Science, Lawrence University’s Education Program, 1980
• J.D., The John Marshall Law School, 1986
• Registered Patent Attorney
• “Enhancement of a Fra(16)(q22) with Distamycin A: A Family Ascertained Through an Abnormal Proposita.” American Journal of Medical Genetics 16:277-284 (1983).